Sunday, November 20, 2011

Week 10

Something hand made





This doll made by draped porcelain was handmade by me many years ago.  It was hard convincing the
RCMP at the roadblock at 2 in the morning that I was truly coming home from a
ceramics class, but I really was.




A unique collectible






I was a brownie leader for many years.  Part of the yearly brownie event was camp.  Everyone had to have a camp hat. And each year you added to the decorations on it.  It's been a lot of years since I was a leader but I still hold on to the hat and the many memories it brings back as I look at the different collectibles on it.




Something you’ve kept from your childhood




At our age it's tough to find things that you've kept since childhood.  But here is a collection of ornaments that were received on the
occasion of my birth.  Some are a little worse for wear.  Also a picture of me with my favorite Grandma and a Great Uncle when I had my 5th birthday.







I WILL NOT BE LATE THIS WEEK!

1 comment:

  1. So happy to see that you are not late this week, Mom! Love the photos!
    I love that doll... so pretty!

    ReplyDelete